Option 1 – Manual Method :
1. Download the Application Form available on our Website.
2. Correctly filled application form, should be sent by Courier/Speed Post along with a Chalan of Rs.450/- of Bank of Maharashtra to the Institute’s address.
3. OR, the correctly filled application form can be sent along with Demand Draft in favor of “Director, SPI” payable at Aurangabad for Rs. 450 /- drawn on any Nationalized Bank only.
4. Last date for submission of completed application form is 10th February every year.
5. Three self addressed envelops of size 28 cm x 12 cm (without postage stamps) are required to be attached with the Application Form (No other certificates should be attached with the application form).
Option 2- Online Method :
Now, you can submit SPI Application Form Online also.
Click on the button “On-line Application Form” on the Home Page of our website and follow the instructions.